What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://www.gotraveltop.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you carry out on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: Are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which you connect. to this website.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces existing on this website, adapting the content of the ads to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of this website.
The Owner or third parties can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookie stores information on user behavior – obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits – that allows them to develop a specific profile to show them advertisements based on it.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?lang=en-US
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Third party cookies
The Website uses the services of «Google Analytics» that can install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
This website uses “DoubleClick” services that may install cookies to collect information for statistical purposes and website use. The installed cookies allow you to improve the advertising you find on the website by showing you advertising according to the content that is relevant to you, thus improving your perception of the quality of the website.
This website uses «Google Adsense» services that can install cookies to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the website. The installed cookies allow you to improve the advertising you find on the website by showing you advertising according to the content that is relevant to you, thus improving your perception of the quality of the website.
To stop receiving personalized advertising from Google, you can disable ad personalization using Google’s ad settings.
The website includes other functionalities provided by social networks and which can install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the sharing tools typical of social networks.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work correctly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comment about this website, you can send an email message to the address email@example.com.